As of 15 October 2013
Note: We have received donations for all 65 tent sponsorships. A big thank you to the many clubs, groups and individuals who contributed! If your club or group would like to support WRTC2014, please consider donating one or more Team Village Sponsorships.
Club and Group Sponsors (number of teams)
- Florida Contest Group ( 5 )
- Frankford Radio Club ( 4 )
- Potomac Valley Radio Club ( 4 )
- Yankee Clipper Contest Club ( 4 )
- Northern California Contest Club ( 3 )
- Central Texas DX and Contest Club ( 2 )
- Mad River Radio Club ( 2 )
- North Coast Contesters ( 2 )
- Society of Midwest Contesters ( 2 )
- Alabama Contest Group ( 1 )
- Arizona Outlaws Contest Club ( 1 )
- Bavarian Contest Club ( 1 )
- Contest Club Finland ( 1 )
- Contest Club of Ontario ( 1 )
- CTU Italy 2012 ( 1 )
- CTU Dayton Class of 2012 ( 1 )
- CWops – The CW Operator’s Club ( 1 )
- Monteverde Contest Team ( 1 )
- Grupo DXXE, Mexico ( 1 )
- Estonian Radio Amateurs Union ( 1 )
- Fortaleza DX Group ( 1 )
- Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado ( 1 )
- JA WRTC Veterans ( 1 )
- Minessota Wireless Association ( 1 )
- Pacific Northwest DX Clubs ( 1 )
- Reisert Family Radio Club ( 1 )
- South East Contest Club ( 1 )
- SP3KEY (SN3R) Team ( 1 )
- Twin City DX Association ( 1 )
- Tennessee Contest Group ( 1 )
- World Wide Radio Operators Foundation ( 1 )
- Paolo Cortese I2UIY
- Buzz Reeves K2GL
- Ken Adams K5KA
- Stu Santelmann KC1F
- Frank Hurlbut KL7FH and Dan Robbins KL7Y
- Vic Dubois N4TO
- Rick Craig N6ND
- Phil Goetz N6ZZ
- Johan (Joop) H.A. Bok P43JB
- John H. Thompson W1BIH
- Bob White W1CW and Jim White K4OJ
- Larry Amodeo W2AX
- Jim Lawson W2PV
- Gene Zimmerman W3ZZ
- John R. Beck W4AI/ZD8J
- Bill Fisher W4AN
- Gary Schmidt W5ZL
- Florida Contest Group Silent Keys
WRTC2014 is making Station Sponsorships available to clubs and other groups. A $1000 donation will be acknowledged on this site, in printed/Web/video materials, and display the club’s name prominently at the station location.
We will try to accommodate specific sponsorships on a first-come, first-served basis. For example, a club in Japan may want to sponsor the AS#5 team’s station. Please let us know your club’s first and second choices.
The clubs that sponsor each of the top three-finishing teams will receive plaques to commemorate their participation. Clubs may sponsor multiple stations.
In memoriam sponsorships may be made by individuals or clubs. This is a great way to recognize someone who has contributed to contesting and is no longer with us.
Example WRTC station from WRTC 2010 in Russia.
Send questions to email@example.com.