As of 08 July 2014
Club, Group and Individual Sponsors (number of teams)
- Frankford Radio Club ( 5 )
- Bavarian Contest Club ( 4 )
- Yankee Clipper Contest Club ( 3 )
- Dayton 2014 Contest Dinner Table 7 ( 2 )
- Florida Contest Group ( 2 )
- Southern California Contest Club ( 2 )
- Arizona Outlaws Contest Club ( 1 )
- Contest Club of Ontario ( 1 )
- DFW Contest Group ( 1 )
- Dayton 2014 RTTY Contest Dinner ( 1 )
- Dayton 2014 Contest Dinner Table 31 ( 1 )
- Dayton 2014 Contest Dinner Table 36 ( 1 )
- EA5RS Juan M Chazarra Navarro ( 1 )
- Martin J Green, Jr K2PLF ( 1 )
- K3LR Operators ( 1 )
- North Coast Contesters ( 1 )
- NG7M Max Matthew George ( 1 )
- NQ4I Operators ( 1 )
- Austrian Amateur Radio Society ( 1 )
- RemoteHamRadio.com ( 1 )
- Society of Midwest Contesters ( 1 )
- UK Team Village ( 1 )
- VK4CT (VK4EMM) John Loftus ( 1 )
- Buzz Reeves K2GL
- Mark Luhrman W4SVO
Show support for your local team by sponsoring their stay in the Team Village at WRTC2014 with a donation of $1000.
Since the first event held in conjunction with the 1990 Goodwill Games in Seattle, the World Radiosport Team Championship has followed an Olympic-style model of hosting the competitors. Each WRTC organizing committee has taken on the responsibility of providing lodging for the competitors and referees during the week of WRTC activities.
The event hotel effectively becomes the athlete’s village. Each meal provides an opportunity for the participants to meet each other, build new friendships, and engage in the boasts and challenges that always appear when top level competitors meet. Unlike the Olympics, the WRTC “team village” is open for anyone to join the conversation and fun. Social events will enable everyone to meet these world class operators – many making their first ever visit to the USA.
WRTC2014 is seeking help from clubs and individuals to support their selected teams in the team village. A contribution of $1000 will help us fund the hotel and meal costs for a team and their referee. This is a great way to show support for a team from your qualifying region!
Donors will be recognized on the WRTC web site and with a mention in the official WRTC program. The team you sponsor will receive a notification of your support on their arrival to the hotel. The sponsor for the winning team will also receive a plaque commemorating their contribution to the team’s success.
For information on how to contribute, send an email to email@example.com.